- 4 pork loin steaks, trimmed
- 30g sesame dukka
- 100g dried apricots soft, diced
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Cous cous
- Spinach salad
- Pre-heat BBQ or griddle pan.
- Dust pork steaks with dukkah.
- Brush grill plate with a little oil and BBQ steaks for 6 minutes on one side and 2 on the other. Leave in a warm place to rest for 2 minutes.
- Place the mustard ingredients into a small saucepan and stir until liquid boils, reduce heat and simmer until thick for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Serve steak over cous cous topped with mustard.
Notes: mustard may be prepared ahead of time and stored in a jar refrigerated for 1 month.