Lemon Rocket Balls
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 small bunch of rocket, chopped
- grated rind and juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup dried breadcrumbs
- lemon wedges to serve
- Place the beef mince, onion, rocket, lemon rind and juice, parmesan, egg, breadcrumbs and a little salt and pepper in a large bowl. Using your hand bring the mixture together and knead lightly until combined.
- Shape mixture into about 20 meatballs.
- Add enough oil to a medium-sized, heavy based frypan to come one-third of the way up the side of the pan. Heat the oil over a moderately-high heat.
- Cook the meatballs in batches over a medium-high heat, until golden and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve with lemon wedges.