Craig Cook Easter Promotion 2021
Terms and Conditions
Entry is only available to residents of: NSW.
Competition period. 12/3/2021 to 10/4/2021.
How to enter; each entrant must purchase Darling Downs wagyu product(s) during the Competition Period.
Complete the entry form via the QR code displayed instore. Number of entries per day: One entry per day / per transaction.
Prize Description: A selection of Darling Downs wagyu products (4 wagyu beef sirloin steaks (300g), 4 wagyu beef eye fillet steaks (250g), 10 wagyu beef kebabs in Smokey bbq sauce, 12 wagyu beef sausages, 12 wagyu beef burgers, 1 family size wagyu beef pie, 1 wagyu salt and 1 Lillies Q Smokey BBQ sauce. Valued at $500, one prize available per store.
Prizes: 11. Total Prize Pool: $5500.
The entries will be judged, and the winners will be determined, at or around 3:00pm AEST on 11 April 2021, at 38 Bay St, Double Bay NSW 2028. Craig Cook will judge the winning entries. Notification of winners: Within 2 days of the winners being determined, each winner will be notified by phone (text) and email. Publishing of the winners: Within 7 days of the winners being determined, the name and suburb (or town) of each winner will be published via The Craig Cook e-newsletter and website.
PART A - INTRODUCTION.
1. Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
2. By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
3. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
4. Where there is an inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to J of these terms and conditions, the schedule will prevail.
PART B – PRIVACY
5. The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of: (a) conducting the Competition and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the Competition; (b) providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter.
6. By entering the Competition, entrants consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause
7. Entrants may unsubscribe from emails received by the promoter at any time.
PART C – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
8. To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
9. If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be unique and submitted separately.
10. An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
12.The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
14. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
15.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
PART D – PRIZES
16. Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17. If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
19. All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
20. A winner’s use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk.
PART E – HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
21.The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
22.At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be judged individually on its merits by the Judge based on the Content Criteria.
23. The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that best satisfy the Content Criteria, as determined by the judge.
24. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule.
25. The Judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
26. Each winner will receive a Prize.
PART F - NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE(S)
26. The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof of purchase during the competition period and they were responsible for the winning entry.
28. Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
29.It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
PART G - UNCLAIMED PRIZES.
30. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within three months of the date on which the winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry. 31.Each winner of an unclaimed Prize will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts F and G.
PART I – NO LIABILITY.
32. Any Prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
PART H – TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
33. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
Craig Cook The Natural Butcher
Pty Ltd. ABN 40 097 951 285.
38 Bay St, Double Bay NSW 2028. Phone (02) 9302 1100.
Participating retail stores:
Craig Cook The Natural Butcher retail stores located in Balgowlah, Broadway, Dee Why, Leichardt, Newcastle, Kotara, Northbridge, Bondi Junction, St Ives, Charlestown & North Rocks.