- Season the steaks with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, add parsley, coriander, chilli, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice. Blend until well combined.
- On a hot grill plate, heat a small splash of olive oil over high heat.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook to your liking. Take off the heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Then slice into thin strips.
- Pour a large spoonful of the chimichurri sauce over the top of each steak. Pair with a delicious salad or some rice.