Serves 4 portions
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Add half the oil to the Beef and mix well.
- Heat the wok, ensure it is hot. Stir-fry the Beef in three batches, and set it aside. Reheat wok between each batch.
- Reheat the wok, add remaining oil, add the curry paste, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the cream, stock, sugar and pumpkin. Stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Return the Beef to the wok and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves and fried shallots to serve. Accompany with rice.