Serves 8 portions
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1KG Sirloin Beef Roast
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, choppe
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. coarsely ground mixed peppercorns (black, white, green and pink)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Rub roast with olive oil. Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl; press evenly into the roast.
- Place roast in roasting pan or baking dish with a wire rack in bottom and cook for 40 minutes to 1 hour in the oven for medium rare to medium doneness. Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 60°C for medium rare; 65°C for medium. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let sit 10-15 minutes.
- Carve roast into thin slices cutting against the grain.