- 3 x 200g lamb backstraps, trimmed
- Onion powder
- Olive oil
- Season lamb with salt, pepper annd onion powder and any other spices you desire(rosemary always works for lamb).
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub until coated.
- Heat the barbecue or chargrill pan to a medium-high heat. If using a chargrill pan, add 1 tbsp of your favourite oil.
- Cook lamb for 4 minutes on the first side then 3 on the other for medium.
- Remove from heat and set aside to rest for 5 minutes in a warm place
- Slice and serve.